Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

VISION BOARD 2012





My vision board goals:

Sports:

1. I want to be in volleyball because I love it.

School:

2. I want to be better at math,reading and writing because it is really important!

Being Bad :

3. I want to stop being mean to kids because if I do that I will get bad and I will be mean

Friends:

4. I want to be very nice to my friend because they don’t be mean to me

My Maths:

5. I want to be good at my own maths and I want to improve my family!

Writing:

I want to be better at my writing and show that I do good writing.

Healthy Body:

6.I want to eat health fruits and get my body in shape

Help my Family:

7. I want to be nice to my family and make them happy so I take care of my self

Reading:

8. I want to be a good and better reader because I don’t want to be the one how cannot read and improve my reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment