Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Blindfold Experience


Monday was cool because did you know that room fourteen was in the hall doing something that we didn’t know about. When our teacher Miss Ouano told us what to do and that we were going to play blindfolded I said , “OH!" I was so scared that I would hurt myself. I was very nervous that I would not make it to the end. 


Do you like being blindfolded? Does your teacher or your family or friends like to be blindfolded? I don’t think so but your friends would like to be blindfolded . Teachers would not be happy when they blindfolded ! I hope that room fourteen would like to do that again . 


I was doing zig - zag and I went around the cones and I went under the tarpaulin , it was so fun that I went two times and I had fun jumping off the school stage . It was so fantastic , awesome and cool .

No comments:

Post a Comment