Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Getting ready for FiaFia


One sunny day our home teachers Mr. Marks,Somerville and Miss Garden told team 4 that we were going to be split up into our FiaFia groups. We were so nervous that it could be hard to do culture or hip hop dancing and a little bit of other stuff like drumming.


I was split into hip hop. It is going to be  hard and exhausting! I wanted to be in a culture group but I still stayed in hip hop. When I started to do the moves it was pretty boring and so I skip one lesson and went to another group but I decided to do the right thing.

My tutors are Mrs Barks and Mrs Erasmus.
At the very start we are going to do something with our hands and feet then we will move on to our cool dance that is very hard and awesome.
The costume that we are wearing for fiafia is a white t shirts and black bottoms.
My favourite part is going to be performing on the stage in front of my family.

THE END

1 comment:

Quasia said...

Hi Rebekah,
I love your story about you getting ready for Fia Fia. I love how you used those words like exhausting and nervous. I just want to ask is Hip Hop that hard? But Keep it up and do your best!!

From Quasia

Post a Comment