Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

The College Talk - Andrew Patterson

Today was very exciting for the year 8 students, because we were again visited by the wonderful Andrew Patterson who is a radio live speaker. He talked to us about college and what we should expect, do, have in college. Habits, he also played a video of 7 top habits that we should have when we finally reach college. They were Be proactive, Begin with the end in mind, Put first things first, Think win-win, Synergize, Seek first to understand to be understood and sharpen the sow.

Mr.Patterson also played some video's of how our brains could grow more. One thing I obviously knew was that if you struggle that means mine and your brain would grow more, then not learning the things that you already know.

Please leave a comment!
To be continued........................




Image result for radio live andrew patterson


This is Andrew Patterson  ------

4 comments:

Mrs. Moala said...

Hi Rebekah! How exciting that you were able to hear from Mr. Patterson once again! I am sad I had to miss it! However, I love your informative blog post and I can't wait until you log back on and finish it! Be sure to let me know when it is complete so I can post it on our class blog. Also, check and see if anyone took pictures of him talking to you guys. If they did have them email me some and I'll post them with your recount

Miss you guys!

Rebekah said...

Thanks Mrs Moala and yeh I will be intouch

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah
My name is Jordyn and I'm a year 8 student from Ngatea Primary School. I really enjoy reading your posts and your blog is awesome. A way for me to achieve a milestone is to connect with someone outside of my school. I would love to hear from you. I hope you have a great time next year at college. We could keep in touch via email - jordyn.rangi@ngatea.school.nz or you could go onto my blog at npsjordynr.blogspot.co.nz .... Thank you!

Faizan Afzal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment