Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

How to prevent yourself from getting sick:


You should always make sure that you're keeping warm if it is  winter. One way to keeping you warm is by wearing clothes that does protect you from the cold, and that does make you feel good. You should also eat and drink soups and healthy pies which are warm for your bodys. Be warned at times, because sometimes you never that the cold is coming.

Also, another tip is by washing your hands after you have finish from the toilet or when you have touched something gross. Washing you hands is another way to prevent yourself from getting sick. Some of the ways we can wash our hands is to, stop germs from taking over and making sure that we scrub our hands extra hard. We should always remember to wash our hands because, if we touch something that is disgusting and gross, it does lead to germs.

When I sense a cold is brewing, I immediately go into attack mode and start consuming 1000 mg of vitamin C every couple hours along with other immune-boosting supplements. I drink a lot of water and make sure I get a good night’s rest. In 95 percent of these cases, the flu or cold symptoms go away within 24 hours. I also go into attack mode if I am around a sick person for an extended period of time.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

wow Rebekah I really like your story it is very interesting, I don't really understand some of the story and I can't explain what it is but awesome story.

Nikki said...

Hey Rebekah,
I like how you explained 1 way of not getting sick,
this is really helpful information for people around the world.
Keep up the good work Rebekah :)

Marama said...

Hi Rebekah,
Like how you named and explained how to prevent yourself from getting sick!
I learnt someways to keep myself from getting sick,
You made a little mistakes but you can fix it by editing your work.
Keep up the good work!!!

Deserae said...

Hi Rebekah
This is a really good and interesting peace of work
now we know how to prevent our self from getting sick
Keep up the good work hope to see more and keep posting

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah
My name is Jordyn and I'm a year 8 student at Ngatea Priamary School. This is an interesting post and I think it will help many people. A way for me to achieve one of my milestones is to connect with someone outside of my school. I'd love to hear from you. We could keep in touch via email - jordyn.rangi@ngatea.school.nz

Post a Comment