Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

My Reflection Diary

During this year I have been doing really cool subjects on my netbook. It is better than paper and pencil because when I was in year four. Did you know last year my favourite subject was writing and a little bit of maths? Guess what my favourite subject is still writing?


Reading is not my thing and also maths because I just don’t get It and also I don’t really think It is fun at all but I want to achieve next year so my report card could be very good and great.


Every day I try to manage my time wisely so that I could do free stuff on my netbook and also outside.


I get golden time all the time because I get my work done fast and I kind of manage my time wisely so I could make cakes or cupcakes with my teacher.

Next year I am going to listen to the teacher and make sure I do not get in trouble all the time.

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺/10

1 comment:

Deserae said...

Wow Rebekah I love your picture it is so pretty keep up the pretty picture I remember my long hair it was nice and long and soft. And I love your writing it is really good well I hope to see more from you keep up the good work.


from best friend

Post a Comment